Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Escape!!! (From the U.S.A.)

(For the first post, just to archive it here too, we put the e-mail that we sent to most folks who are probably reading this anyway...and if you DIDN'T get the e-mail, here's the first post!)



Hej, alla!

I hope I've lumped enough of you into this mail-list! If you're not reading this, let me know!! (Heh.)

Elizabeth and I have hopped our first bit of ocean to land in Reykjavik, Iceland. We've only got an hour-long layover and then we're off to Stockholm. It's a shame we don't really have any time here in Iceland.. and it's creeping up on 1am, all the shops are closed and a dense fog obscures the midnight-sun-lit landscape.

But long short, all's well and we're well on our way into our E and J's European Adventure 2007! I hope you're all well, and we'll see you sooner or later. We'll start up our travel-blog soon... stay tuned.

Med vänliga hälsningar,

Jacob and Elizabeth.

No comments: